- No account to open
- No pre-payment
- No bill from us
No access to a landline? Or maybe you just like the flexibility of making
calls on the move. Try our 'virtual' phone card that allows you to pre-pay for
international call credit by SMS.
Whether you have a mobile phone contract or Pay As You Go, you can make cheap
international calls from just 0.8p a minute with 999 Card.
You can even use your credit from another mobile or landline, simply by
keying in your PIN.
Credit your mobile NOW and you'll save
Where do you want to call?
For Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly users of
Use our 999 Card service, just from 0.8p/min
Text message '999' to 80041 for a £3 call credit
This message will cost you £3 and we will credit your phone £3 of call credit.
Text message '999' to 80550 for a £5 call credit
This message will cost you £5 and we will credit your phone £5 of call credit.
2nd Step) For access dial:
020 7124 6666 (national access - it's free within your inclusive free minutes)
0800 594 6666 (freephone - the 0800 surcharge is 1p/min in addition to the outbound rate)
3rd Step) If you're dialling from another phone, use your PIN at the prompt.
4th Step) At the prompt, dial your international destination number (including the prefix '00'). Don't press Dial key - we'll connect you directly.
5th Step) That's it - you're connected! Talk for from 0.8p a minute!
[Minutes shown based on single use of card.] A connection
charge equal to twice the per minute rate for the relevant country - up to a maximum of 40p - is charged on each
call. In addition to the outbound rate, an access charge is charged on each call
depending on how you access the service as follows: 0800 - 1p per minute (if
dialling 0800 from a payphone there is a 20p/minute surcharge plus your per
minute rate for the relevant country); 0207 / 0208 - at your service provider's
standard rate. You must purchase the card through an active UK mobile. Unless
otherwise stated, higher rates will apply when calling international mobiles and
premium rate numbers. Call charges include VAT, are charged per minute and
rounded to the nearest penny. Maximum purchase of £21 in any one day and £51
over a 30 day rolling period per SIM card. Rates may change without prior
notice. For full Terms & Conditions click on Terms and Conditions.
Services provided by Story Telecom Ltd..
- Cost of topup will be charged at £3 or £5 via your mobile.
- A confirmation text informing you that your mobile has been charged with the requested topup amount will be sent shortly thereafter.
- Calls will disconnect once the credit is finished and a new topup request will have to be made for a further topup.
- Credit will expire 90 days after the last topup was made.
- Cost of calls to the 0208 access number will be charged at your standard landline or mobile rate to a landline or can be used as part of your landline or mobile inclusive minutes.
- Cost of calls to the 0800 access number will incur a rate surcharge of 1 pence per minute.
- Calls are charged per minute.
- Prices are subject to changed without prior notice.
- Calls made to mobile destinations may cost more, unless specifically mentioned in the destination list.
- A connection charge equal to twice the rate per minute for the relevant destination is charged on each call.
- Obtain bill payer's permission before using the service.
- Calls are charged from time of connection to the service. The charge is incurred even if the destination number is engaged or the call is not answered. Therefore we advise to replace the handset after a short period if the calls are engaged or unanswered.
- Service provided by 999TALK, 2 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1EY.
- For customer services please call 03333218705.